Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Belly Blob

Why is it that you don't realize how really far gone you have let yourself go, until you really start paying attention to your body and finally start losing weight and them it smacks you in your face like walking into a brick wall with spiky nails sticking out.

Well, I am so mad about my belly blob. Disgusting I know, but it is all I can think about all day. I hate the feeling when I sit down and I feel the blob, I hate when I run, it jiggles, I hate everything about my stomach and have fantasies about tummy tucks and lipo, but I am going to do this the hard way through diet and exercise. I never realized how many inches I could actually pinch on my stomach until I started paying attention a few months ago. Now that my waist and my arms and my legs have been shrinking, my belly blog is more pronounced.

Anyone else have this problem? I am dreaming of a flat, hard stomach, so I will keep working on my diet.

Had a bad eating day yesterday, when you can say you ate pizza, some fries and some chips in the same day, ouch, it was a rough one, but today is a new day!

Ran 5 miles yesterday and that officially kicked off my training for the Salem wicked half marathon and the Boston 1/2 marathon, trying to decide if I am going to run the goofy in January or not, maybe I will create a poll.

Have to kick off my fundraising for breast cancer, please share any creative idea you have for me for fundraising.

Back to work, this weight loss thing is a full time job.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy - I hear you! I long for the bikini fit body and scheme my next quick fix but you are doing it the right way. Diet and exercise and persistence. Its making life changes and breaking old bad habits. My latest bad habit is the 2nd breakfast. All of this running has me hungrier than ever before and there isn't a honey dew donuts I have turned down on my drive to the office after having had breakfast at home. Well, as you said, tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete